Meanwhile, Brian Cox is on the record (well, on Late Night with Seth, H/T THR
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCuQ5btB8wc), about his concerns that Strong
may suffer for all his method acting.
David

    On Tuesday, December 14, 2021, 07:40:51 AM PST, PGage <pga...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Meanwhile, while I am a huge fan of Adam McKay’s semi serious films, I am not
really on board with Succession. The last two episodes of season 3 were mildly
entertaining, but the series overall to me is only slightly above average. It
reads like an SNL “Satire” sketch which simply has an actor in make up and
repeat almost verbatim some of the more absurd things a real public figure
(Chris Cuomo, Brett Kavanaugh, Sean Spicer, etc). It can be entertaining (I
really liked Matt Damon) but it is hardly deep or cutting satire.
The people in Succession are so horrible that I find it difficult to care even
a little about what happens to any of them.
On Tue, 14 Dec 2021 at 6:45 AM 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV