Don’t thin the piece is that negative at all, but I suspect Strong thought
it was, and let his friends know to push back.

Can you at all out into words what it is you like about spending time with
them? I keep wondering if I am just looking at it the wrong way. I just
detest the people, and am not charmed by the snappy dialogue- and
particularly do not find Roman funny or endearing.

Sent from Gmail Mobile