I could see that as something Michael Davies would do. When he’s on the
podcast he’s constantly brainstorming about new things to do for the show.
I don’t report on his ideas here because most won’t go anywhere. He’s
really into advanced stats and went deep into them when they talked about
who would qualify for the second chance tournament. Extra rounds of a
tiebreaker would add to those stats.