I was about halfway through this when I realized I don't care enough about
Corden to pay attention to whether he's canceled or not. I found him irritating
when I first saw him in "The History Boys" (which was a play and production I
hated) and my opinion of him has only lessened in the intervening years.
--Dave Sikula

    On Friday, October 21, 2022 at 09:53:53 AM PDT, 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV