Discovery seasons 3 and 4 started to move away from established limits once
they got to the 32nd century. I would have liked to have seen more
in-universe stories than we got. All those ships that were introduced a few
episodes into season 3. We hardly saw anything. Tilly says, “10 generations
of Voyager, I’d like to hear some of those stories.”  And we got nothing.
The season long arcs could have been covered in half as many episodes, with
maybe a few episodes that stopped to take a look around instead of a single
goal for the whole season.

I’d like to see another 32nd century show spin off from Discovery. Maybe
Tilly can be the central character of a Star Fleet Academy show.

I don’t think that they’re going to be able to pin down Michelle Yeoh for
the Section 31 show, now that she’s in Oscar territory.

If Picard season 3 has a good reception, then we’ll probably see a spin-off
show with Seven, Raffi, and a few of the TNG cast. I don’t know the fate of
any of the regulars this season. Maybe some Janeway thrown in there if Sir
Patrick doesn’t want to return.

Meanwhile, Strange New Worlds is the gold standard of Star Trek spinoff
shows. Maybe they could get a 20 episode Season 3.

-Stan