> On Jun 13, 2016, at 4:20 AM, Adi Roiban <a...@roiban.ro> wrote:
>
> Is there a wiki page, a ticket or some place where switching to the 'review
> queue' as GitHub PR list is discussed or brainstormed?

Thus far all discussion has been on the mailing list.  I feel like putting it
on the wiki would not be that useful, though; hopefully the discussion will
continue for at most another month or two, and it's mostly just a question of
coming to consensus about how exactly we're going to use the queue and model
discrete review/resubmit events than doing a bunch of work.
https://github.com/markrwilliams/txghbot is probably most of what we need
already, perhaps with one or two slight tweaks?

-glyph