Hi everyone,

Here's another prerelease in the 16.3 series -- fixing a 16.2 regression in
HTTP timeouts not working.

For more information, check the NEWS file (link provided below).

As usual, it's available for download -- go here
(https://twistedmatrix.com/Releases/pre/16.3.0pre2/) to get the prerelease
tarballs and the full NEWS file. If you want to install it right away, run:

   pip install
https://twistedmatrix.com/Releases/pre/16.3.0pre2/Twisted-16.3.0rc2.tar.bz2

A reminder that if you would like to try out the newly-landed HTTP/2 support,
run:

   pip install -U
https://twistedmatrix.com/Releases/pre/16.3.0pre2/Twisted-16.3.0rc2.tar.bz2#egg=Twisted[http2,tls]

This will download the new HTTP/2 dependencies and the TLS requirements as well.

Please let me know if you have any issues, as well as if you don't! If
everything works well, that's a good thing for me to know :)

Twisted Regards,
Amber Brown (HawkOwl)