> On Jul 9, 2016, at 10:30 AM, Paweł Miech <pawel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My question is: should user deal with this kind of stuff themselves? If some
> ciphers are blacklisted in HTTP2 shouldn't this be handled somewhere in
> Twisted?

As others have already said, this should work out of the box, and I'm not sure
why it isn't for you, especially that you've gone to the extra trouble of
building a Docker image and retrieving recent enough versions of every relevant
layer of the stack.

However, to answer this question generally: this should absolutely be handled
by Twisted.  In fact, even if we're doing the right thing already except in
your one configuration, we should go a step beyond and provide tooling and
logging to clearly explain to system operators why they won't get HTTP/2 if
their dependencies are out of date.

-glyph