Hello,

This is my first discussion post, so apologies if this has been
answered somewhere else. (I did a search but couldn't find anything
that seemed to be about this.)

To cut down on the number of API calls our application makes, we've
written routines that extract relevant information from the emails
that are sent by Twitter when a user follows the Twitter account our
app is using, and when a user direct messages that account.

Basically, if the current format / structure of the emails was to
change (specifically the sender email address, the X-twitter header
stuff and the body text of direct message emails), our application
would enter a world of hurt.

So, is the current format / structure of emails fixed?

Thanks for your time.

Best,
Alan.