Unfortunately, I'm not always made aware in advance when changes to
language on the site and in emails are made.  Whitelisting is one
option, or let us know what other headers you'd need so that you don't
have to parse the emails at all.

--
Alex Payne - API Lead, Twitter, Inc.
http://twitter.com/al3x