On Dec 2, 6:10 am, "Alex Payne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ...or let us know what other headers you'd need so that you don't
> have to parse the emails at all.

The only infomation the app currently needs is whatever is in the
header X-Twittersenderscreenname and the actual text of the tweet,
which is extracted from the body of the email.

I could ask for the body text to be placed in an X-Twitter header, but
that would probably be very silly.

I think we would be better applying for whitelisting, though I'll read
up on that process first to ensure I can give you as much information
as you want.

Thanks for your time,
Alan.

http://twitter.com/brokendrum70