If you have the approval process take place in the iframe there is no way to
for the user to actually verify they are interacting with twitter. if they
are not logged into twitter already you are then asking users to enter
username/password on a potentially unsafe site and opening up to fishing.

--
Abraham Williams | http://the.hackerconundrum.com
Web608 | Community Evangelist | http://web608.org