On 4/16/09 5:11 PM, djMax wrote:
Sorry if this is a noob question, but how can we verify the
screen_name of an OAuth token?  It would seem that having it only out
of band as a query arg means it's subject to spoofing right?  Not sure
how I build secure site login with the core identifier may not match
the token I'm given.

Right, that's why I keep saying that the callback URL needs to be signed ... so the consumer can protect against tampering of the request.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/