On May 9, 7:28 pm, Cameron Kaiser <spec...@floodgap.com> wrote:
> > Is there a feature in the API to get all replies from an account's
> > friends in one single call? I'm trying to get a timeline similar to
> > what a web site user sees with Notices > @ Replies set to "Show me all
> > @ replies".
>
> Have you tried statuses/mentions?
>
>        http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Twitter-REST-API-Method%3A-statuses-mentions

No, because that's not what I'm looking for. Perhaps I shouldn't have
used the web site terminology ('replies'). I'm trying to get a
timeline with all statuses by friends of the authenticating user.
Basically statuses/friends_timeline + statuses directed at users
outside the circle of friends.

> This is dependent on the user's current settings, of course.

In my tests statuses/friends_timeline did not return all statuses, no
matter what the setting for "@ Replies" is. Please correct me if I'm
wrong.

cheers, Jack