Hi,

If it can be in any help, I have a kind of private url shortening
service that I could adapt to your needs. www.fwd.li.

I can't really design the page because I am blind (the reason why there
is no logo). However it might come handy to have an url shortening api
service designed individually for your apps.

I currently support plain text and xml output.

Cheers,
Emrah
P.s.: if someone is interested in making a logo, you're welcome. If
someone else would like to carry on the dev, welcome as well. :)