What methods in particular are you referring to? The social graph methods
now support paging so retrieving all of that data is now possible, where it
used to throw 502s. It does however require a bit of application logic to
assume when paging is necessary (e.g. large follower counts). Additionally,
we are making changes to the databases which cause latency that result in
periodic 502s. We are not able to give definitive ETAs on these fixes due to
priorities that change as unforeseeable critical needs arise.
More specificity would be beneficial. Do you have a replaceable bug,
problem, or suggestion that you would like to discuss?
Thanks,
Doug