Yes, that's what appears to be happening.  My experience starts at around
500K+.  I'm okay with waiting with my script if you guys need to take longer
to retrieve the info.  Or if you'd prefer we paginate I'll start doing that
as well.  Maybe a hard limit of 200K and you have to Page to get above that?
Jesse