Hi there,

Are you by chance passing anything in to the request_token call for the value of oauth_callback? I checked out a few other services and they seemed fine. If you're sending oauth_callback=oob (a.k.a. "out of band") then the system is forced into the PIN flow. We're working on docs for all of this now but let me know if that's what you're sending.

— Matt