Hi there,

I just checked the tokens generated on several of these services and I see oauth_callback was set to "oob". Doug is working on the docs right now to make it clear how all of this shakes out. The end result is that if you want to use the pre-configured callback url don't send an oauth_callback parameter at all. If you're seeing this error but are not sending the oauth_callback parameter please email me off list with a copy of the URL, headers and body where you make the request_token call so I can try and debug the issue. It doesn't seem to be all apps which is what I would expect in the case of a bug.

Thanks;
 – Matt Sanford / @mzsanford
     Twitter Dev