In briefly checking out Mutuality and Twollo I'm not sure what about them is
abusive. Mutuality says it lets you rapidly modify who you are following to
match who is following you and Twollo auto follows accounts it thinks you
might be interested in. Those are both useful
tools and if used as intended are just that. I can see Twitter banning an
individual user for using the services abusively but not the services
themselves.

--
Abraham Williams | Community | http://web608.org
Hacker | http://abrah.am | http://twitter.com/abraham