What are the chances that this new TOS will negate any of the hard work
we¹ve done up until this point? Can you give us an idea of what will be
protected? It¹s a little alarming to hear that Twitter might decide to
reserve functionality that the developer network has built-on and enhanced
in favor of internalizing as business assets. As there has been no TOS in
place other than the general Twitter TOS, many of us have spent countless
hours and $$ trying to build businesses around Twitter.

Not trying to be an alarmist, just curious what this will ultimately mean
for us?

Justyn