Thank you for the response Doug. I intended the post to be more curious than
implicative ­ though it may have sounded more of the latter. In any case,
we¹ve all grown to love the openness of the platform, and the platform
itself as such a great opportunity to build. I just got nervous when I
started thinking about the work we¹ve put in.

Thanks for being communicative about this!