I don't know how suspension works, so this is my speculation. I've
seen accounts suspended that were obviously spam, after a couple days.
Considering the large number of new spam accounts being created every
day, I think twitter is using some kind of automated system which uses
several rules to suspend accounts, rather than having someone manually
suspend each account. In this case it's probably a false positive.

As for having someone review the suspension, I would guess unless
you're someone famous, you're pretty low on their to-do list. They
probably don't have enough employees to handle the backlog of reviews.

-Lucius