interest. Its difficult to get to every support message, and given the
rampant amount of spam, I understand your need to be aggressive with
it. With that in mind, I have a few points:

#1) I would pay money to have a direct support line. If it weren't for
this forum (and in particular, a friend of mine pointing me to this
thread) I would have had no other way to contact Twitter employees and
explain my position. (yes, I submitted several help tickets, plus
emails to suspen...@twitter.com) My twitter account is a valuable
communication tool and I would gladly pay for a subscription offering
no additional features other than a direct avenue for support.

#2) In the past, I designed and built decision trees and other
intelligent rule-based systems for the US Military. The techniques
used incorporated a measure of uncertainty, is adaptive and can be
tuned according to expected behavior patterns. As a mental exercise
while I was suspended, I started designing a rule set that could
provide better spam account detection based upon history, account
details and current usage pattern. If you're interested in seeing the
ideas, please DM me (@capttaco) and I'll be happy to share.

#3) Finally, you don't send an email to the account informing them
that their account is disabled. Nor do you provide a reason. In my
particular case, it took me nearly two days to figure out it was my
website that was hacked and was the cause. I understand you can't be
too transparent in your process here, but some sort of notification
and perhaps a high bin of possibilities would help greatly.

All of this said, I love twitter as a communication tool and as a
platform. I only want to see it prosper and it is in that spirit which
I wrote the ideas above.

Thanks,
Rob Rhyne