Dewald

Honest question honest answer ....

If someone follows me, I'd like to find out about them and see if I'd like to follow them, I'd like to consider becoming friends with this person.

How can I do that if 80% of my follows are Real Estate Agents. It wastes my time, it's annoying and pollutes my inbox. I think you'll find quite a few people are tired of this annoyance. I'd like to get to know my followers not have 3000 numpties following me.

ATB
Neil