On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 4:21 PM, catcalls<g.obrzut3...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Hey dude,
>
> I'm using version 0.1 of your DLL because 0.3 did not compile in
> VS2005. So, I try posting an update to twitter using spaces replaced
> with + signs as the standard RFC compliant way of making a POST and
> I've got everyting working because it posts updates without spaces you
> see - only I get a 401 Unauthorised when I use spaces. I've tried a
> hell of a lot of different methods to make a post with spaces - all
> fail. So, what gives with your DLL? When are you going to release
> something what works?

Wow, when did this turn into BOJAN RAJKOVIC's personal line?

There are plenty of .NET libraries out there. Check out LinqToTwitter.

By the way, when it's free, you're definitely getting what you pay for.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=(andrew+badera)+OR+(andy+badera)