Perhaps you need to reconsider your design abstractions -- you should
be able to virtually plug and play. You should have an assembly
sitting between your app and the Twitter library, if you're using
third party, and use your intermediary assembly as an adapter or
facade. That makes it a lot simpler to swap the library on the
backend. You can also use interfaces for this sort of purpose; I
prefer the separate assembly because it reduces regression testing
needs when you make changes later. Single-purpose-ish principle.

Have you tried encoding the spaces before sending them into his library?

∞ Andy Badera
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=(andrew+badera)+OR+(andy+badera)