1. It's been roughly 10 hours.  How about an update?

2. It'd be great if you would post this to status.twitter.com, in
addition to the developer mailing list.  Status is seen by more users,
and the last update you have on it is rather ambiguous.  When users
see that the Twitter web interface is up and running, they expect the
apps to be up and running as well.

best,
jonathan