Aral,

Thanks for the thorough follow up. First of all we definitely care and we
try to show that as opposed to just saying it. The @username issue is a
really sticky one for us for a number of reasons. With that being said, I'm
going to meet with our team internally to review the process and see if we
can come up with better answers to your questions and see if we can improve
the process at all.

We want to support our developers the best way we can so we're totally open
to fixing the process if it's broken.

Best, Ryan