Hi Ryan & Raffi,
I hope this is a not a dead issue. I totally understand you have
higher priorities, but I am curious to know if the team has since
reviewed the process. Is registering a US trademark still the only
avenue we have for getting an unused/inactive username for our apps?
It is great if you still plan to review... I'm just wondering if we
should all keep holding our breath for a more reasonable option.

Thanks so much,
-Anil