I thought Twitter didn't like bots?  If so, why did they apparently
have one send out suspension warnings?  That's at least my conclusion
given their non-response to questions, at least in that case.

(As well, it seems as though the OAuth push is, at least in part,
about app policing.)

One would have thought that the Twitter police would be better aimed
at enacting policies to deal with abuse by end-users, rather than such
a heavy hand against apps.  What's next?  TweetDeck is going to be
banned because they allow single-button duplicate tweets across
multiple accounts?

Some of us have built businesses and livelihoods around Twitter.  It's
scary to have those things threatened by the possibility of capricious
enforcement handled by "no questions please" email demands.