Hello,

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't the streaming API has limitation that
allow me to only track 200 keywords.. and also with the added caveat that -

*Track keywords are case-insensitive logical ORs. Terms are exact-matched,
and also exact-matched ignoring punctuation. Phrases, keywords with spaces,
are not supported. Keywords containing punctuation will only exact match
tokens. Some UTF-8 keywords will not match correctly- this is a known
temporary defect.*

If this is the case how will the api track keywords such as "The Hurt
Locker" or "The Blind Side"?

Thanks
Rahul Dighe