thanks - I need to put more thought into this - I am inclined to feel that
at the moment that the search api will probably deliver better resuls - as
the cost of filtering thousands and thousands of records for even something
as basic as a movie called "New York" or "Independence Day" split into
independent words will probably be cost intensive and might end up being
looking for a needle in the haystack.

Having said that I think Twitter has surely come up with this API with good
thought - it's just needs further analysis from my end with regards to
whether the cost of filtering outweigh the benefits from getting real time
streaming resuls.

thanks
rahul.