Did you whitelist your app for xAuth?

On Apr 25, 2010 1:22 PM, "Craig Hockenberry" <craig.hockenbe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Raffi!

Is there a delay/verification after a new app is created? I just
created a new app and am seeing problems getting the OAuth token with
a xAuth HTTP request that looks like this:

xAuth consumer key = N3fq77IdBT4qfglbcb4njg, consumer secret =
REDACTED
xAuth URL = https://api.twitter.com/oauth/access_token
xAuth HTTP method = POST, shouldHandleCookies = NO, cachePolicy =
NSURLRequestReloadIgnoringCacheData
xAuth HTTP headers = {
   "Content-Length" = 78;
   "Content-Type" = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded";
}
xAuth HTTP body =
x_auth_mode=client_auth&x_auth_username=REDACTED&x_auth_password=REDACTED

I get back a status code of 0 and a response of "Failed to validate
oauth signature and token".

For an older application with different consumer information (key =
5CAYV1DR5uwhVRJDBrepw) but the same username and password), I get back
a code of 200 and an empty response.

If there is indeed a delay for this information to propagate, you need
to let people know...

-ch