John,

Nope, Dossy is pretty much on the money, I don't care about the money
and I'd prefer to see people using it rather than let it die.

Basically I'm a little over twitter and their amateur approaches to
certain things. I'd be the first person lining up to pay my $20 a month
or whatever for real commercial accounts with real support one on one
support contacts 9eg something goes wrong you call the person you dealt
with alst time so as not to explain everything again)..

At the end of the day I think this oauth is a ballsup, why change now
when 2.0 is around the corner.
Why change now when you just found out everyone in china is going to be
cut off.

Basically I'm exiting the twitter dance, last one out turn off the
lights.

I'm off to Friendster   :)

Cheers,

Dean