Ryan,

Nice to notice you are on top of things considering I only received the
latest code update a few hours ago

http://blog.collins.net.pr/2010/04/oh-snap-mypostbutler-20-is-back.html

In response - 1/ Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

2/ bulk unfollowing - you still need to manually go through an select
each person you want to unfollow - this is no different for 6-10 other
apps that are out there (not counting the ones the auto unfollow after a
few days should you not follow which are clearly over the line) so
basically I'm saying go jump on this one.

3/ promoting serial account creating - lol yeh right are you still
clinging to the fact that each and every twitter account is a real
person the way Facebook is, hasn't been that way since day one. FFS you
have plants making twitter posts - why aren't you shutting them down as
being serial account creators. Just because you keep saying it doesn't
make it true.

4/ fair enough I was going to transfer the @MyPostButler code to the new
source code owner who won the flippa source code auction
<http://flippa.com/auctions/92443/MyPostButler-application-source-code-a
nd-website-and-existing-client-base>  and that is a valid reason for
banning the @mypostbutler account (not the real reason you banned it but
whatever :-) ).

5/ Regarding "MyPostButler V 2.0 - the cockroach edition" and it's
vanity application naming capabilities - yeh lifes a bitch. Remember
when we all used to be friends?

6/ and I left this one to last - autofollow seems to be your real
complaint  so lets look at this.

Basically the MyPostButler application encourages people to find people
chatting about the topics you have an interest in.

It does nothing that I cant do on http://twitter.com/#search?q=Search
with a browser.

I argued my point with your lawyers 9 months ago and I'll argue it again
- the day you turn off search on the twitter website is the day I turn
off that feature. If you have a constructive alternative you'd like to
suggest I'm open to discussing it either privately or in an open forum
here on the dev list.

You guys put yourself out there to be this major avenue for information
dissemination - I don't think you realized what it meant to be "archived
into the library of congress" someone thought that was a really clever
PR spin well....thats a line that you crossed that you cant go back on.
Kind of like a utility (AT&T/Verizon/PG&E) you've entered a new set of
rules and I'm not sure you're aware of that.

Cheers,

Dean