Sorry , perhaps I have not explained well my problem.
I have done OAuth authentication, I can use Twitter API.
But now I must add a link to my page that if the user click on this
link I redirect to twitter's user profile.
My problem is that if the user is not logged in twitter he has to do
every time the login.
I would ask if there is a way using the Twitter OAuth API to do a
automatic login to Twitter so when user click on the link on my page
he is automatically redirect on his twitter user's profile.