If you are asking if you can login a user into the twitter.com website using
your applications oauth credentials the answer is no. They only way for a
user to authenticate with the twitter.com website is by giving their
password to twitter.com

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Developer for hire | http://abrah.am