Hi Raffi,

On 9/06/10 9:57 AM, Raffi Krikorian wrote:
that would be an awesome service!
Currently we use one our own services (http://metauri.com/) to do this for http://trendsmap.com/. In addition to the title, it also gives the content type, which can be useful in determining how, or if to use the link in your display.

I was just wondering if Twitter were going to possibly supply this extra data, as it would remove a time & resource intensive step in the tweet analysis process :).

Another question, will you wrap links that have no protocol in tweets, eg :

"Hey check out www.mysite.com/evil_page"

and :

"Hey check out mysite.com/evil_page"

I imagine many clients will currently link these out as urls and link them up automatically?

Thanks again,

JB.

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 4:50 PM, John Barratt <djo...@gmail.com