If the attacker does that, the loser is only that user but not the app
(parent app)  Basically this idea is to
shield the apps from being misused.

@taylor
So key exchange is done based on consumer key only.(No need to verify the
signature?.Makes sense as this is distributed )So any abuse by the end user
will only lead to the ban of child app ? (assuming the final auth requests
are signed by the generated secrets (chid app secret and user secret only) )