> Not sure I totally like this idea. Seems almost like double authentication
> to me.
> The user has to still sign in via the web to replicate the app and then we
> have to fetch an access token
> again by asking for their credentials?? So its like doing a 3-legged dance +
> the xAuth.

No. The process generates a user access token along with a new "child" app
key in one step. There is no additional xAuth step, and I suspect Twitter
won't want xAuth-enabled app keys to be "childed" in any case. Like any user
token, it does not expire until the user revokes it, which I assume in this
case will probably never occur since it can only ever be used by the app key
"child" instance they themselves generated.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckai...@floodgap.com
-- Put down your guns, it's Weasel Stomping Day! ------------------------------