Hi Tim,

I'm not familiar with the Drupal OAuth module, but can help you a little
bit.

Hopefully that module is a bit flexible in the different approaches you can
use to perform OAuth with it. Essentially, you need to build a "mock
request" that you won't actually execute against an endpoint at Twitter
using your credentials. The canon for OAuth Echo right now is to build a GET
request to http://api.twitter.com/1/account/verify_credentials.json -- but
essentially, you can use any resource you want (and the OAuth Echo proxy
provider could do something with the response in conjunction with your
request -- TwitPic, yFrog, etc. are only just one possibility of the things
you can do with OAuth Echo.

I edited up a good example in simple PHP of using OAuth Echo against TwitPic
the other day: http://pastie.org/pastes/1005387

Taylor