Awesome. There's much untapped potential in OAuth Echo beyond just the
TwitPic, yFrog, etc. use cases.

This is an area where you're going to have to be very exacting. Have you
confirmed that the request you are building would actually execute against
Twitter correctly before you've sent it through your process? As in, have
you verified that the HTTP Authorization header you've created will work
against the end point before you've stuffed it into some other header,
processed the request, etc.

Can you share the authorization header you are using and how you've defined
the OAuth Echo headers? Your signature base string for the same?

Taylor