I am trying to do something else.

I am not trying post to twitpic, I am trying to post to my own web app
(similar to twitpic).

I am getting the HTTP_X_AUTH_SERVICE_PROVIDER and
HTTP_X_VERIFY_CREDENTIALS_AUTHORIZATION headers from the test app,
then my web app is renaming the
HTTP_X_VERIFY_CREDENTIALS_AUTHORIZATION header to Authorization and
POSTing both to the URL in HTTP_X_AUTH_SERVICE_PROVIDER.
This returns the 401 error.