Hello,

and thanks for your reply.
When I said ridiculous, I don't meant to offend you cause I REALLY
appreciate your work. I was just discussing my point of view. Sorry
for that.

About the retweets: Imagine I get my home_timeline. I will get the
'normal' tweets (posted by me via web, for example), the retweets I
did and the tweets (and retweets) done by the ones I'm following. The
thing is, how can I identify if a element from the home_timeline is a
'normal' tweet or a retweet done by me?

For example, in the retweets done by the people you are following, you
have the retweeted_status and with that I know that is a retweet
instead of a 'normal' tweet by him/her. But with my own, I dont know.

The goal is I want to add the Undo(retweet) in my application. To do
the undo I need to know which of those are retweets.

You understand my problem? Maybe I'm missing something. If so, I'm
being ridiculous :)

Thanks a lot,

Luis