Hey Charles,

With the amount of traffic passing through Twitter processing and looking at
our logs for instances were an error occurred is not feasible. I'm more than
happy to help work out the issue you are having though.

What would be really helpful is an example of the base signature string and
post parameters you were trying to send when you got the error, and the same
information for the Tweet before it which worked. I can then take a look and
see if anything jumps out.

Please remember to remove any passwords and consumer or user secrets before
posting.

Best,
Matt

--