I've been googling like crazy and searching the streaming api docs for
the answer to this question: Where would I find the latest definition
for json objects returned by the stream?  Specifically I'm looking for
field names, data types and max lengths (if available) that will be
returned. I'm using the filter tracking several keywords.

Thanks!

Gabe