Hi I would like to know how I can go about retrieving all the tweet message ids from a user's timeline?

I am using the user_timeline to get the message ids, is there a better faster way?

The following page seems to indicate I can obtain up to 3200 statuses.

http://dev.twitter.com/doc/get/statuses/user_timeline

However I am not able to fetch 3200 statuses. Also if I pass in a count of 200, I something only get 20 in my result other times 4, this occurs in the cases where there are say 40000 statuses by the user.

If I have to make multiple calls, how can I go about fetching a list of all the user_timeline message ids?

Also can someone from please explain to me how the page parameter works, specially in the case of varying result sizes?

Finally how is the message ordered in the user_timeline, can I make an assumption that the last status at the bottom on the page will always be older than the top?

Thanks,

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav