On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Matt Harris <thematthar...@twitter.com> wrote:
> Hi Rajinder.
> The user_timeline returns upto 200 statuses per page starting with the most
> recent. To retrieve a complete page of 200 you will want to make a request
> similar to:
>
>  http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline.json?count=200\&include_rts=1
> This request will return upto the most recent 200 statuses. To retrieve the
> next 200 you would make this request:
>

> http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline.json?count=200\&include_rts=1\&page=2
> When requesting this many statuses at once you may get a 503 error response
> from us. If this happens wait a few seconds and try the request again.
> Hope that helps,
> @themattharris
> Developer Advocate, Twitter
> http://twitter.com/themattharris

Hi Matt,

thanks, that is a better solution than what I have been using.
Questions, am I limited up to only 3200 statuses? is it possible to go
beyond this limit and get the entire statues for a user?

When there are no more status request (empty set), what http error
code can I expect. Likewise if 3200 status is a hard limit what http
error will I get when this limit is hit?

Finally if I have exceeded my rate limit what is the http code returned?

Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav