Hi Rajinder.

The user_timeline returns upto 200 statuses per page starting with the most
recent. To retrieve a complete page of 200 you will want to make a request
similar to:

http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline.json?count=200\&include_rts=1

This request will return upto the most recent 200 statuses. To retrieve the
next 200 you would make this request:

http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline.json?count=200\&include_rts=1\&page=2

When requesting this many statuses at once you may get a 503 error response
from us. If this happens wait a few seconds and try the request again.

Hope that helps,
@themattharris
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/themattharris